How do you know if you’re experiencing Chuck Todd Withdrawl? Check to see if you are suffering from any of the symptoms below and if so, please set your web browser home page to Viva Chuck Todd immediately.
The Top Ten Signs of Chuck Todd Withdrawl are:
- You find yourself staring wistfully at maps of the United States.
- You find yourself signing documents with a big red dry-erase marker.
- You find yourself thinking about growing a goatee (men) or wishing you could (women).
- You start taking sick days from work so you can watch MSNBC from Morning Joe until Verdict, hoping for just the briefest glimpse of The Chuck.
- You see Chuck Norris and yell “Chuck Todd!” and then say “Oh…wait…never mind…”
- You set MSNBC’s “First Read” as your web browser’s default home page and refresh every ten seconds.
- You find yourself missing Chris Matthews calling Chuck the Spock to his Kirk.
- You find yourself saying “You got it” whenever your friends thank you for something.
- You find yourself applying “delegate math” to everything (”My checkbook will balance once crucial counties around Philadelphia have reported.”)
- And the Number One sign of Chuck Todd Withdrawl:
You find yourself watching Pat Buchanan and thinking “You know, maybe this guy’s okay after all.”
More Amy Martin can be found at her own blog, The Aimster Blog