GROUND RULES - the arbiter
Prior to beginning the game, the group must pick an official arbiter who will make all official decisions. Their word is law.
- Every time Chuck appears on screen for the first time for a new segment, every one in the room must yell out “Chuck Todd!” as loud as possible and take a drink. The last one to yell out “Chuck Todd!” has to finish whatever’s in their glass, bottle, can, etc. Consult arbiter for who yelled out “Chuck Todd!” last.
- Any time someone refers to him as “Chucky T” everyone drinks.
- Any time Matthews makes a stupid analogy like “you’re like Spock to my Kirk,” everyone drinks. Arbiter will have final say as to what qualifies as a stupid analogy, though not a hard call to make.
- Every time Chuck says, “you got it” everyone drinks.
- Every time Chuck goes to the map, everyone takes a drink. When he circles a county, everyone drinks twice, when he circles a state, everyone does a shot.
- Every time the “Viva Chuck Todd” web site is mentioned, everyone does a shot. And if by chance they mention the drinking game, everyone does two shots.